Built with More in Mind: What makes a Homes by Esh home so special?
There’s a lot more to a Homes by Esh property than just bricks and mortar…
Buying a home is one of the most important investments you will ever make. At Homes by Esh, we understand just how exciting and yet nerve-wracking this step can be, which is why we are dedicated to making it as simple and successful as possible.
We put all our energies into helping individuals, couples and families find the right property for their needs. This dedication is evident not just in the service we provide, but also in our homes themselves. Every single property on offer from Homes by Esh has been built with more in mind, featuring an unrivalled level of quality and a selection of features that make it truly special.
Let’s take a look at what makes our properties a cut above the rest.
As one of the North of England’s leading housebuilders, we make it our mission to develop desirable new homes that stand the test of time, forming stunning community developments in the process.
From smaller properties perfect for young first-time buyers or downsizers to larger 4 and 5 bed detached family homes, every square metre is meticulously designed and finished to cater for the modern family whilst providing impressive energy efficiency and aesthetic value.
We understand that making the decision to move house is a huge step. That’s why we always go the extra mile to ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
All of our homes use the very latest in housing technology to deliver greater energy efficiency, security and build quality. These include:
- A range of high-quality stainless steel appliances, including an induction hob by SMEG.
- Bifold doors, providing easy access to the garden in the summer and keeping the heat in during the winter, as well as allowing in the maximum amount of natural light.
- Corian worktops at Heighington Meadows and Woodburn Gardens, for luxuriously durable everyday use.
- A HIVE thermostat which helps you to control your energy usage the smart way.
- Bathrooms featuring Porcelanosa ceramic tiles in the showers and at half height to walls with sanitaryware, available at Heighington Meadows and Woodburn Gardens.
- Master bedrooms complete with spacious fitted wardrobes.
- LED downlighters in the kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and en-suites at Heighington Meadows and Woodburn Gardens, for added luxury and light control.
- Double-glazed windows which keep out noise pollution and keep in heat, saving you money on your heating.
- Towel warmers in the bathrooms, en-suites and WCs at Woodburn Gardens and Heighington Meadows, keeping you toasty, warm and dry even in the winter months.
- An open-plan kitchen and living area in many of our homes, creating a bright, airy and thoroughly modern space for the whole family to enjoy together.
Not only are Homes by Esh properties built to the highest quality, they are also made as accessible as possible for potential buyers. We provide a range of different options and offers to make buying your home as easy as possible.
From the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme to our own Part Exchange programme, we are always on-hand to assist you in making your dream home a reality. We also offer a 10-year NHBC warranty on all our properties, to give you peace of mind.
Make finding your dream home your new year’s resolution, and allow Homes by Esh to help you along the way. With a range of stunning properties available across several developments, your perfect home is never far away. Explore our developments on our website and get in touch to arrange a viewing using our online Live Chat service.